Dipl.-Ing. André Milschus
Independent Shipbroker I Heavylift I Project cargo
HBB Hanseatic Break Bulk GmbH
+49 (0)40-307 234 36
+49 (0)151-11 469 728
Deutsch/German, Englisch/English , Französisch/French
- Verband Hamburger und Bremer Schiffsmakler e.V. (VHBS)
- Reeder und Makler Club e.V. (RuM Club Hamurg)
- Project Partners
- Deutsche Handelskammer in Österreich
- Maritime Service provider with a specialised focus on Heavylift and project cargoes
- Independent Shipbroker for tailor made transportation solutions for Deck Carrier, Coaster, Multipurpose, and Heavylift vessels as well as tug and barge concepts
- Expert for practical interpretation of BIMCO's: HEAVYLIFTVOY, CONLINE2000, und GENCON94 Charter Party forms
- André Milschus started his career back in 1998 by concluding a traditional apprenticeship as shipbroker in Hamburg. Followed by a 4 year Bachelor degree programm at the University of Applied Science in Elsfleth majoring in International Transport Management/ ITM. Between 2001-2010, he was holding different positions with major Multipurpose shipping lines in Shanghai, HongKong und Houston/TX before returning back to Hamburg.
Between 2010-2014, Andre Milschus was primarely involved in the strategic, commercial and operational setup of HANSA Heavy Lift prior starting up his own organisation in 2015. In 2018, he opened up an afiliate office as well in Vienna for the Austrian breakbulk market.
Clients value his specialised contractual and technical knowledge about cargoes that are beyond the ordinary.