Maritime & Commodity Arbitrator
- * Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
* ICC Institute of World Business Law (ICCWBO)
* The German Arbitration Institute (DIS)
* German Maritime Arbitration Association (GMAA)
* Dutch Arbitration Association (DAA)
* Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (DRBF)
- Cagri Kurbal acts as an Expert or Arbitrator with his expertise on;
* Commodity mercantile disputes
* Maritime shipment charter party contractual disputes
* Documentary credit (DOCDEX) disputes
* Construction procurement and contractual disputes (DAB)
- Cagri Kurbal is a non-lawyer arbitrator with his 16 years of international commercial experience specifically on industrial commodities and construction materials; managed not only marketing, but also behind the scenes operations like documentary credit(L/C), maritime chartering, customs operations, overseas contracting &c. He gained wide experience and command on private commercial codifications; INCOTERMS, UCP 600 and Chartering Terms.
He was also assigned as the General Director and the Chairman of the Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals Council of the Istanbul Merchants Club Association in 2013. He has been directing an international construction materials company since 2013.