Maritime & Commodity Arbitrator
- * Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
* ICC Institute of World Business Law (ICCWBO)
* The German Arbitration Institute (DIS)
* German Maritime Arbitration Association (GMAA)
* Dutch Arbitration Association (DAA)
* Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (DRBF)
- Cagri Kurbal acts as a netral person with his expertise on;
* Commodity mercantile disputes
* Maritime shipment charter party disputes
* Documentary credit (DOCDEX) disputes
* Construction procurement and contractual disputes (Dispute Boards)
- Cagri Kurbal is a non-lawyer arbitrator with his 16 years of international commercial experience specifically on industrial commodities, maritime shipments and construction materials; he managed not only sales & marketing, but also behind the scenes operations like maritime chartering, documentary credits (L/C), customs operations, overseas contracting &c. He gained wide experience and command on private commercial codifications; INCOTERMS, UCP 600 and Chartering Terms..
He was also assigned as the General Director and the Chairman of the Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals Council of the Istanbul Merchants Club Association in 2013. He has been directing an international construction materials company since 2013.